Ivory Shimmery Full Length Anarkali – Brocade Lehengha
|Article||Full Sleeves Anarkali is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.|
|Other Styles||Embellished Bodice,|
Ivory floor-length Anarkali embellished with floral embroidery. The front and back bodice is fully embroidered with dull golden and antique shades of kora, dabka, tilla, pearls and sequins. There is beautiful cutwork and embroidery on the sleeves cuffs and near the shoulders. Its hemline is allured with two delicate appliqued borders. One of them is of white pearls and the other one is of delicate embroidery. This dress is artistically coordinated with an ivory brocade lehenga and a delicate tissue dupatta. Dupatta is adorned with cutwork and embroidery on the pallu and there is a small floral embellishment pattern on the dupatta.
Top: Ivory Anarkali Frock
- Colour: Ivory
- Fabric: Net / Organza
- Embroidery on the front and back bodice
- Antique shades of embroidery
- Full Sleeves
- Appliqued sleeves and hemline
- Cut work on sleeves
- U shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom: Brocade Lehengha
- Colour: Ivory (Printed on request only )
- Fabric: Brocade
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Colour: Ivory
- Fabric: Pure Tissue
- The embroidered border on the pallu
- Cutwork on pallu
- Small floral patterns all over
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads, and Swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Consultation & CustomisationIf you would like to buy this outfit please fill the below form with your requirements. Our designer will be back to you with all the information.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp+441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.