Deep Red Bridal Choli – Dupatta – Teal Green Lehenga
Here is the Dress Detail of Deep Red Bridal Choli – Dupatta – Teal Green Lehenga
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion or Function:- Wedding, Reception, Baraat, Rukhsati of Bride, First Day of Wedding Reception.Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- As per photograph
Colour :- Deep Red, Teal Green,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Dress Code:- 15176
Deep red and teal green
- Fabric : Pure chiffon
- Color : Deep red
- Round neckline.
- Blouse has been adorned with embroidered neckline.
- Fully embroidered blouse.
- Embroidered full sleeves
- Work boder implemented at the bottom of the blouse.
- Lining inside
- Finished edges
- Concealed side zip closure
- Fabric: Pure chiffon
- Large flared lehenga.
- Embroidered jaal scattered all over front and back of the skirt.
- Silky lining inside
- Fixed waistband with side zip closure.
- Fabric: Banarsi chiffon
- Thin embroidered border implemented on edges.
- Embellished border scattered all over the dupatta.
- Finished edges.
- Hand embellishment
- Embellishment includes kora, Dabka, beads, crystal stones,sequins and resham work.
- 100% pure fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.