Light Fawn Front Open Shirt – Bottle Green Bridal Lehenga
Here is the Dress Detail of Light Fawn Front Open Shirt – Bottle Green Bridal Lehenga
Article Type: - Top is artistically coordinated with Lehenga and comes with dupatta.
Event or Occasion or Function:- Second Day of Wedding, Walima, Day after Rukhsati of Bride.Embroidery Shades / Types / Designs :- Vintage Shades of Embroidery
Other Styles :- Front Open,
Colour :- Bottle Green, Fawn,
Fabric :- As per customer's choice.
Neckline :- Simple Design
Sleeves Style or Design:- As per Photograph
Dress Code:- 15459
Light Fawn Front Open Shirt
- Color: Light fawn front open shirt
- Fabric: Crinkle Chiffon
- Front open short shirt
- Shirt features marvelous and awesome embellishments accent all-over the front and sleeves
- Embellished border implemented at the bottom of shirt.
- Full length sheer sleeves
- Round neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Lining inside
- Dangling beaded balls on sleeves and bottom.
- Attractive scalloped work on hem
- Compliment with embellished waist belt
- Color : Bottle green
- Fabric : Banarasi Jamawar
- Comes with flared lehenga.
- Lehenga features beautiful scalloped work crafted on bottom
- Stunning pearls spray on bottom
- Fixed waist belt.
- Lining Inside.
- Finished edges.
- Color : Light Fawn
- Fabric : Crinkle Chiffon
- Dupatta contains medium and large sized ornamental motifs crafted all-over
- Pearls and sequins spray all-over
- Scalloped edges finished
Embellishment : Handmade embellishment. Work includes Kora, dabka, pearls, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals. 100% pure fabric.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.