Antique Brass Blouse and Lehengha – Scarlet Dopatta
Here is the Dress Detail of Antique Brass Blouse and Lehengha – Scarlet Dopatta
This outfit has antique brass pure banarsi jamawar blouse and embroidered net full sleeves. It comes with lehengha which embodies criss cross pattern all over it. It is further enhanced with floral borders around daman. Lehengha is scalloped and highlighted with tilla and silk thread embroidery (Resham). It is embellished with dull golden, antique shaded kora, dabka, tilla and sequins. This outfit is beautifully coordinated with scarlet embellished dupatta, decorated with four sided floral embroidery and spray of different sizes floral motifs and sequins all over it.
Top : Antique Brass Blouse
- Color : Antique Brass
- Fabric : Pure Banarsi Jamawar
- full sleeves
- embroidered net sleeves
- U shaped neckline
- Concealed with side zip closure.
- Finished edges
Bottom : Antique Brass Lehengha
- Color : Antique brass
- Fabric : Net/Tissue
- Fully embroidered flowery border.
- large border on hemline
- Embellishment all over hemline
- Scalloped Border
- Fixed waist belt with side zip closure.
- Color : Scarlet
- Fabric : Pure Chiffon
- Four sided border
- Sequins embellishment
- Small floral motifs
- Finished with matching fabric
- Finished edges.
- Small floral pattern
- Work includes kora, dabka, stones, sequins, beads, silk threads and swarovski crystals.
- 100% pure highest quality imported fabric.
- Antique shades of hand embellishment.
Make an AppointmentYou can view the samples in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK. Please book an appointment via WhatsApp +441212884400 or email at email@example.com
Dress Care Instructions
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C.
- Mild professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons.
- We recommend you take special care of this garment.